Driving Program Refund Policy
Upon receiving payment, program booking is processed. A booking system email will be sent including information such as paid amount, arrival time, recommended accommodations, etc.
DIRTFISH DOES NOT OFFER MONETARY REFUNDS. All credited funds will be placed on your DirtFish account as “account credit” and can be applied towards future classes or merchandise.
When enrolling in a Thrill Lap, Two Hour, or a Private Program, full payment is required.
If enrolling in a Half Day, One Day, Two Day, Three-Day Program, or Corporate Program DirtFish requires a 50% deposit of the retail course cost. The remaining balance will be automatically deducted via electronic funds transfer 60 days in advance of your scheduled rally experience.
All classes begin promptly at the scheduled time. Failure to arrive on time may result in being considered a “no show” and will forfeit your participation. If forfeiture occurs, the participant will be unable to reschedule or receive DirtFish account credit.
If the confirmed and paid-for number of seats/drivers decreases within 48 hours of the event, DirtFish does not offer refunds or credit of any kind. Driver switching to fill a seat/seats is allowed.
Cancellation and/or rescheduling your program must be given in writing via email to email@example.com. All notices for cancellation and/or reschedule received 60 days or less prior to your scheduled rally experience are subject to a rescheduling fee per reservation:
- 60 to 45 days: 5% of program retail cost per driver
- 45 to 15 days: 15% of program retail cost per driver
- 15 days to 48 hours: 25% of program retail cost per driver
- 48 hours or less: 50% of program retail cost per driver
In the rare case of an under-booked class or scheduling issue, DirtFish Rally School reserves the right to reschedule participants to a new, mutually acceptable date and time. If a new date and time are not agreed upon DirtFish will place credit onto customers’ DirtFish account for later booking.
DirtFish does periodically offer sales and/or discounts. To receive the offered promotional value, purchase must occur during the promotional period.
DIRTFISH DOES NOT OFFER RETROACTIVE DISCOUNTS.
ONLY ONE DISCOUNT IS ALLOWED PER PURCHASE, BOOKING, RESCHEDULE.
DIRTFISH DOES NOT ALLOW DISCOUNT “DOUBLE-DIPPING” OR USING MULTIPLE DISCOUNTS.
DirtFish does not allow cancellation and rescheduling of the same or new program to receive discounts.
DirtFish reserves the right to remove a previously received discount when rescheduling to a new program or date/dates.
If a gift certificate is purchased with a discount or promotion, the discounted value expires one year after purchase. The cash value of a gift certificate never expires.
Merchandise Refund Policy
DirtFish will issue a full refund for retail items with a receipt, within 90 days on any items. We will gladly accept returns and exchanges without a receipt within 90 days and issue a full store credit. Outside of 90 days, it will be a case-by-case basis.
To ensure a safe experience for everyone, DirtFish complies with RCW 46.61.502 and does not condone participation while under the influence. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Terms and Conditions
From time to time, certain web services on DirtFish (collectively, the “Service”) may invite or otherwise allow you to submit or post a variety of content to the Service, such as text (including comments and reviews), images, videos, music, and other information, either directly to the Service or through a Third Party Service (collectively, “User Content”).
Your User Content remains your own, unless as otherwise may be provided in Additional Terms. Please be aware, however, that User Content is not confidential and may be accessible by other users and the public. Moreover, by submitting or posting User Content to the Service (either directly or through a Third Party Service) you grant DirtFish a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sublicensable, assignable, unrestricted, worldwide license to use the User Content, together with all consents or waivers including a publicity rights waiver and a waiver of moral rights (if any) in favor of DirtFish necessary to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transmit, communicate to the public, modify and make derivative works of the User Content, by any means and in all media formats and channels now known or hereafter devised in perpetuity, and to advertise and promote such use, without further notice to, or permission from, you or any other person, and without compensation or reference to you or any other person.
Please retain copies of all User Content as DirtFish is under no obligation to store or return any User Content to you. Your submission of User Content will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality, attribution, or otherwise. You are solely responsible for your User Content. DirtFish only acts as a passive conduit for User Content, and will not be liable for any use, disclosure, or exposure of any User Content, including possibly objectionable or offensive User Content, to you, any other user, or any third party. DirtFish is under no obligation to monitor User Content or use of the Service. However, DirtFish has the right to monitor or moderate User Content, in our sole discretion, and to enforce our or a third party’s intellectual property rights in any User Content. DirtFish reserves the right to discard or remove User Content from the Service in its sole discretion and without any liability whatsoever.
You represent and warrant the following as to your User Content:
- You have obtained the written consent of every identifiable individual featured in your User Content (or, in the case of minors, consent of the minor’s parent or guardian) to use that person’s name, voice, and/or likeness (as applicable) in connection with the Service and pursuant to these Terms.
- Your User Content does not infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trade secrets, or trademarks.
- Your User Content, as used in connection with the Service, will not violate any applicable laws or regulations or infringe or violate any rights of a third party, including third-party publicity or privacy rights.
- DirtFish may exercise the rights to your User Content granted herein without any liability, including for payment of royalties, residuals, guild fees, or the like, to you or any third party.
Code of Conduct
You agree that you will not use the Service to upload, post, or otherwise distribute any User Content that:
- constitutes or promotes illegal activity;
- is infringing, libelous, defamatory, abusing, harassing, or threatening;
- contains any obscene, pornographic, racist, or otherwise offensive material;
- exploits or harms children, directly or indirectly, including by exposing them to inappropriate material or asking them for any personal information;
- promotes any commercial activity, including promoting goods or services or soliciting donations, except as may be specifically authorized by applicable Additional Terms;
- is subject to confidentiality or non-disclosure obligations;
- includes any visible logos or trademarks that belong to third parties;
- disguises its source or origin, or misrepresent its author, by modifying metadata or other identifiers; or
- links to any third-party sites or services that would violate the standards contained in this list.
In using the Service you also agree not to:
- attempt to interfere with the operation of the Service in any way;
- copy, reproduce, distribute, transfer, sell, license, publish, enter into a database, display, perform publicly, modify, create derivative works of, upload, edit, post, link to, frame, transmit, rent, lease, lend or sublicense, scrape, crawl, or in any way exploit any part of the Service (except: (a) as authorized herein; or (b) in the case of public search engines, which are granted a revocable right to crawl publicly accessible portions of the Service in compliance with instructions posted on applicable “robots.txt” files and without circumventing any technical barriers, for the sole purpose of creating public searchable indexes, but not caches or archives);
- use any viruses, worms, bug exploits, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools on the Service, or frame any portion of the Service, or attempt to tamper, hack, corrupt, or impair the administration or security of the Service;
- assign, sublicense, pledge or transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement to any person or entity without DirtFish’s prior written consent which may be withheld in DirtFish’s sole discretion (and any such purported assignment, pledge, or transfer without such prior written consent will be null and void);
- use any tools designed to compromise security or digital rights management technology (including password guessing programs, cracking tools, or network probing tools) in connection with the Service;
- use the Service for any commercial purposes, including sending “spam” or any malicious or disruptive communications;
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the code used in any Apps, other software, or digital rights management feature on the Service into a readable form in order to examine the construction of such software or to copy or create other products based (in whole or in part) on such software or any feature of the Service or piece of Content available on the Service; or
- intercept, record, or modify network communications transmitted between any Apps, software, or digital rights management features and DirtFish’s networks or systems.